Post 4: My favorite movie

Hi Guys!



Today I'm going to talk about my favorite movie, I don't have specifically one favorite movie, it's very difficult choose one, but I remember one movie in particular that I really like it, in fact I watched many times, its call “those people” a film by Joey Kuhn, I didn't watch another movie from this director but I really like this movie, for many reason, first it’s a lgbti story, the cast is perfect, I love them, they are so talented, it's a movie with beautiful photography and art, it’s so aesthetic and also is very simple, it’s a good option if you want to watch a calm movie, with the perfect proportion of drama, the protagonist is Jonathan Gordon, The cast also includes Jason Ralph and Haaz Sleiman. The last movie that I saw is “12 years a slave” and the only thing that I will told you is that I cry a lot, it’s such a powerful movie, with an incredible message, it's amazing, 100% recommended. I like the lgbti stories, the drama and emotions movies. I always try to see movies, it’s one of my favorite hobbies, I would like to watch movies all day, Could you recommend me a drama or lgbti movie?



Comentarios

  1. I do not know this movie, but but will see you next time, because I like lgbti movie. I recommend Jackie. This is in Netflix, and this movie is a drama.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "Those People" is a beautiful movie, simple story, but the art proposition is beautiful. I think it can be considered a fashion film.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Omg. The boys from the trailer seem so cute. I will try to see it when I have more time.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've never heard about this movie, but it sounds interesting and, watching the trailer, has a beautiful art and photography. I'll try to watch it soon. And a friends recommended me to watch Akron, I don't know if it's good, but is a lgbti movie c:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post Grade

Post 5: My future job