Post 5: My future job



Hi guys, so today I’m going to talk about my future job, in first place I don’t have a very clear idea about what I’m going to do in the future, but I have some things that I would like to do. I’m open to any idea of job.  I like a lot of things and disciplines, like photography, movies, music, art, etc. Actually that’s a reason why I decided to study films because I want to work in different places, I mean I don’t want to have a unique work for the rest of my life, I want to explore every part of my career, because cinematography is a very broad field.  That’s the only thing that I know about my future job, I really like to travel to other countries and learn different techniques and knowledge and use that things in my work, but always exploring the reality, I think the best things are happening right now outside, so I want to capture those things with my camera. I really like the documentaries and that is a discipline that I would like to do, seriously that is not a very commercial or rentable work, but I like it, so that’s important because if I like it, I will do everything for myself and my work.  

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We think the same, it is great to travel and have very different jobs, to learn new things and to know new worlds <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like world documentary, too. Sadly this area is the poor brother of ficticion. The documentary is an interesting world. I feel that it is as a world of unlimited opportunities more that the fiction.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The possibility to explore a lot of areas is one of the best parts of film. To be honest, I like to try them to creat an idea about what I like or not, and now I'm pretty sure about that. I hope you can develop the documental area, you did a great work the last year n.n

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Future is certantly very uncertain, or vague.

    Regarding that, another thing is for sure ... film making, or cinematography will surely bring you new experiences quite often. Your career will make you work with different people in different contexts.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post Grade

Post 4: My favorite movie