Post 6: Post Grade

I guys, it’s me again and in this opportunity, I’m going to talk about the postgraduate studies.


Actually I don’t have a very clear idea about what I’m going to do in the future, I don’t know if I want to continue studying because it’s a very long process and stressful, I’m so tired actually and the only thing that I want it’s to finish my career and have time to do a lot of things, one of them travel to different places, specially I want to have more experience, I think that, in this moment I spend a lot of my time studying and not doing things, like videos or filming anything in everywhere, but in other way I think that it’s important to finish this career and maybe continue studying in one particular discipline, maybe documentary, it’s a great option, because I like it and I want to do that, I think in this university, "Universidad de Chile", they have a post grade about documentary film, there is the most near option that I have, because in the other way, I prefer to go to other country to study something like that, maybe Spain or Mexico, always thinking in the Latin-American cinematography . The option of documentary film in the ICEI, it’s a great option because I know the teachers, actually I already have classes with them so, in that case can be  easier because I have the rhythm of studies and I known how they work. So finally maybe in some years I could study a post grade in this university, who knows.



Comentarios

  1. Yeah, the most near option is the postgrades in here.
    Personally I don't know if I take one of them, but I think that it's a good option to generate more relation between hte profesionals (the teachers) and the future profesionals (us).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you could die doing a documentary :O like that documentary in wich some guy portrays some gangsters in mexico and then he died in a fight or something like that, i dont remember the name

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it`s not necessary, I think, have a postgrade to continue learning. You can also learn things doing things hahaha in a job. And you also earn money.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That's a great option! you already know the teachers and it's just here, so I think is something you can easily do. I have also consider taking this course.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is true, maybe it is not necessary to follow a postgraduate course to learn new things, maybe it is only necessary to travel, and have time to do others things.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: My favorite movie

Post 5: My future job