Post 8: Best Part Of The Year!

This is my favorite part of the year ever, I’m in love with the summer and all the things that imply this season, the sunny days, the fresh clothes, the free time that we have, (at least me and my friends) also the weekends on the beach and the valley and every stuff and experience that we live in summer.


I just realized that in a couple of weeks I’m going to be free of the university, and I need it more than ever, because this semester was and still being horrible, for a lot of reasons that aren’t important to tell, that it´s another story. Anyway for this year, for the first time, I’m going to have three months of holidays, yes it’s true, because, we didn’t have strike in the university, so I’m going to have a lot of time to do anything that I want, starting with a travel to the valley with my family. We have a big house on the hill and it’s a perfect place to get relax and breathe clean air, there isn’t distraction and everything it’s slowly and quiet, but I’m going to be there for couple of week, because after of that time it became so boring, then, I’m going to travel to the north of Chile, to another valley, specifically the Elqui’s Valley to stay a couple of weeks, and also some days on the beach of Serena, I love to go to the beach, it’s my favorite place. I absolutely don’t think in work or study in holidays because I feel so tired of everything, specifically of the university, and this time it’s going to be for me and my personal care, just as much physically and psychologically. I don’t think that I’m going to see my friends because everybody goes to different places to spend the holidays with their families, so, we just see us when we are here in Santiago. 


Comentarios

  1. YEAAAHH!!
    3 MONTHS OF VACATIONS! :D
    That's so amazing :')
    I can't even believe it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can not believe that it's finally summer and that we'll have three months of vacation! What a coincidence that you also go to the Elqui Valley :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post Grade

Post 4: My favorite movie

Post 5: My future job