Post 7: Best Period Ever!

Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about an interesting decision; maybe you will ask to yourself the same thing, in this case, if you could have the opportunity to travel to the future or the past, would you like to go?

Personally, I think that isn’t a very difficult decision because I wouldn’t like to go to the future, for a very simple reason, it’s scary me, think in all the things that could you happen in your make me feel so overwhelmed, and also could be boring, I definitely prefer to leave some surprises to me.


So in that case I prefer to going to the past, maybe is the best option, I wouldn’t change anything because I dont feel regret about nothing, I feel very lucky and grateful about the life that I have, and I think that everything that happened in the past, it’s for a reason. I would like to go to the ancient Greek, because I love everything of this period, I mean the culture, the society, the arts and architecture; it was wonderful, I imagine wearing Greek clothes, living in a little house close to the Mediterranean Sea, with grape vines and olive trees, also with a little sheep pen. Sound lovely to me and I was forgetting it the most important thing, the Greek Mythology, that I think it’s amazing.  I would like to live in there for a couple of days, like vacations, but if I like it, I could to stay in there for the rest of my live. 

                                         

Comentarios

  1. The ancient Greek is beautiful! The culture, the Mediterranean Sea, the mythology, the architecture, the clothes, and of course... the boys <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree! i don't wanna watch myself in the future. I have enough with see me in the mirror everyday. P.S If you're going to travel to the ancient Greek, take care of Zeus. We don't wanna be pregnant at a young age.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post Grade

Post 4: My favorite movie

Post 5: My future job