Post 10: My study program

Hi, so today I’m going to talk about my study program


Currently I study films in University of Chile, and this is my third year, I have learned a lot of things and developed my capacities. Cinematography it’s a very broad field, there are a lot of possibilities about work in different aspect of the career, you can direct, write scripts, and also use equipment like cameras and editing program, and we don’t forget one of the most entertaining work, I’m talking about, art director. Actually this is one of the departments of the cinematography and this is my favorite, but in fact, I have never had the possibility to work on that, why? Because we didn’t have education or contents about this, it’s so sad because the art of the films is so important, and we don’t know anything of this part of the career, this is one of the things that I would like to change, we need more specialization, we have a lot of other subjects about communications that correspond to basic program, and I really think that those subjects will avail us nothing. I prefer to have more cinema subjects than any of the basic subjects. Another thing that I think that it’s a big problem about our career it’s the workload, seriously I think that it’s a lot, I don’t like to compare but the other careers don’t have the same workload like us, we expend a lot of time, so many hours working all the days of the week, making pre-production, filming and editing the videos. We need months to work in one film project and also we have six – seven more subject to care about. 

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "Why? Oh, cause the art department is dead!"
    It is sad that those areas that are very interesting and important do not develop much more :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post Grade

Post 4: My favorite movie

Post 5: My future job