Post 2: Best Concert Ever!

Hello, it’s me again!

I miss you guys, Today like every Monday, I going to talk about one of my experiences, I mean one of the best of my life, I want to talk about my best concert EVER!

I always love music and really enjoyed, when I was a teenager, (not long ago haha), I discovered the incredible world of the pop music, I mean; I took shelter in the pop music, because I felt very lonely and the music gave me support and strength to carry on the troubles of every day, I know, it’s sound very dramatic, but we have all felt like that.

So, against this backdrop, in the 2012, I was at the “Born This Way Ball”, the first time of the Lady Gaga in Chile and also my first concert. She is an artist and singer from New York and the tour contained all the songs of her third album and all her singles. I can’t explain what it was or how I felt, but I must confess that I never felt like that in all my life, it was like an explosion inside me, I cried for the emotion, and everybody shared that feeling, it was a night of love and music, all the people were dancing and singing all her songs, the crowd was huge, the national stadium was completed, Omg! Just to think about it makes me feel emotional, that day, I was myself, I wasn’t scared, all my fears was gone and I just live the moment, one of the best moment of my life.

Comentarios

  1. OMG! That night was amazing! Just dance the whole concert, use my poker face, I had my head and my heart on the dance floor. It's funny that you and i didn't know each other, but we were there enjoying the mother monster ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautifull :')
    I think exacly the same. The music can provide to the people a unique and indescribable sensation. A feeling who fill you complety and erase all the bad feelings. And this is better when you share this with other people who feel the same :D
    It's amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is very emotional when you say that you took shelter on pop music. Exactly that is the way that every music style should do on every people. Music is more than just loud sounds and lyrics. The art has the chance to transform everyone of us into new people thanks to it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post Grade

Post 4: My favorite movie

Post 5: My future job