Post 10: Bye!

Hi Guys! So this journey it ended

it’s so sad to me to say goodbye, this is my last post, because the year almost over, therefore this class of english four. I have learned a lot in this class, it was a great experience. I have always been interested in this course, I mean, I like English, so this was an opportunity to develop my knowledge and learn more from this. Now I have more confidence with myself to talk and write, I have more capacities to do more things, and that’s great. The blogs were an awesome experience, write about a random topic and comment with my classmates was something that helped me to think, like using my creativity to write the things that I want to say. On the other side I think to writing in a blog it’s somethings real and modern.

Something that I would like to change or incorporate in this class, it’s the use of the audio-visual material, I mean watch some part of a movie or a little video to discuss about that. Something that helped me to learn more english was watch series subtitled in spanish, with the foreign language, so I think that could be a good idea to complement the topics of the course.

I think that I use english constantly because all the music that I listen and all the movies or series that I watch are in english, and sometimes I find myself speaking in English, so I try to use it all the time to keep updated and learning more. In the future, the next year, specifically on july I plan to travel to New York, It will be very interesting to practice my English in real situations and I’m so excited to that.

Comentarios

  1. Another person that traveling out of the country to improve your English. What has impressed me about this that two person are going to New York. Are you known?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is very real that you learn a lot by watching series and subtitled movies, so...shantay you stay!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Post Grade

Post 2: Best Concert Ever!

Post 4: My favorite movie